Journal guidelines from the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) have been used to deal with all aspects of publication ethics and, in particular, handling cases of research and publication violations. We are committed to ensuring that advertising, reprint or other commercial revenue has no impact or influence on editorial decisions. Although this journal has not yet obtained its membership on the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), we are committed to complying with the standards and guidelines set by COPE.
Here are useful links for our writers, reviewers and editors:
International standards for editors and authors
Policies on Conflict of Interest, Human and Animal Rights, and Informed Consent
Based on the previous, the Bali Tourism Journal adapts COPE to meet high-quality ethical standards for publishers, editors, writers, and reviewers. As an important issue, publication ethics needs to be clearly defined and well defined to improve the quality of research worldwide. This section describes the standards for editors, writers, and reviewers. In addition, the publisher has no right to interfere with the integrity of the content and only supports publishing articles on time. So there are some guidelines to follow as mentioned below:
- The Bali Tourism Journal team upholds the principle of equal treatment in the process of receiving submitted article manuscripts.
- The Bali Tourism Journal team does not discriminate against the author's race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or political ideology in the process of reviewing and making decisions on submitted manuscripts or articles.
- The Bali Tourism Journal editor has full authority to decide which articles are eligible to be published based on the decision of the editorial board meeting. Editors are directed by the policies of the journal's editorial board and are limited by legal requirements regarding defamation, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- Articles that are not published after submission will not be used by the editor's research and returned directly to the author.
- The Bali Tourism Journal team will not disclose any information about submitted manuscripts or articles except with the author's permission.
- Reviewers maintain the confidentiality of information
- Reviewers who assist the editor in making editorials regarding submitted manuscripts/articles
- Reviewers are responsible for the recommendations of the articles reviewed
- Review of manuscripts or articles is carried out objectively and is supported by clear arguments.
- Reviewers are responsible for citations, references, and plagiarism for the articles reviewed.
- Authors are prohibited from submitting or publishing the same article to more than one journal or publication.
- Authors must meet the publication requirements in the originality of work, no plagiarism, and have never been published in other journals or publications.
- The author is responsible for the articles submitted.
- Authors must cite references to other works or writings.
- The author must present the articles of thought or research honestly and without plagiarism and data manipulation.
- Authors must write articles ethically, honestly and responsibly, following applicable scientific writing regulations.
- The author does not mind should the article is edited without changing the substance or main idea of ??the article.